Here’s What’s Included In Your First Invisalign Consult:
With a consultation with our dentists, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about Invisalign and learn how this treatment might work for you.
If you’ve ever thought about straightening your teeth, this is a great way to learn Invisalign. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are smooth and fit comfortably against your gums and teeth. You can also take them out to eat what you want or to clean your teeth!
What will happen?
- We’ll listen to you as you explain what you’d like to achieve from treatment.
- We will take a look at your mouth, teeth and smile to assess your orthodontic needs.
- You’ll find out how Invisalign and braces work and see the digital treatment planning in action
- You’ll be taken Bitewing X-Rays so we can see below the surface to identify the level of treatment you will require to get your dream smile.
- You’ll get an upfront quote with flexible interest free payment plan options and no hidden charges, so you know exactly what to expect.
Peninsula Dental Care is a reputation orthodontics practice located in Rosebud and servicing the Mornington Peninsula. Providing a comprehensive range of treatments for our valued patients, we have built a reputation for offering an outstanding level of care, complete with state of the art equipment.
We are a respected local provider of Invisalign, a dental correction option that is clear and virtually invisible. Similar to braces, Invisalign works to correct any aligning issues with the teeth and gums. Peninsula Dental Care’s Invisalign dentists provide this treatment in a calm, caring manner.
We understand that both adults and children can become stressed about the notion of any corrective dental treatment, and therefore we work to ensure that you are at ease with the treatment provided.
Furthermore, we provide Invisalign clear braces treatment for a highly competitive cost. Simply book yourself in for an initial consultation and one of our orthodontic experts will discuss this treatment with you and how it can benefit your dental health.